The selected poster abstracts will be published in the II WDF Proceedings and the best ones will be invited to be transformed into Book Chapters. Additionally, Poster Awards will be offered on the last day of the Forum.
Thus, the II WORLD DYSLEXIA FORUM provides you with an excellent opportunity to present the results of your work to a wide, interested and experienced audience, and also to be published in one of the modalities mentioned above. Five Poster Sessions will occur through Sunday to Wednesday (17-20 August 2014), which allows you to present your research to an open/free flow audience.
To participate, submit your work, relevant to the theme of the event, through the Extended Summary Form. In it, you must write a small abstract (300 words) and the extended Summary (2000 words).
The organizing committee will grant 40 free registrations for the best abstracts, 10 for each of the 4 regions: (i) Brazil, (ii) Latin America and the Caribbean, (iii) Africa, (iv) other regions.
Submission deadline: 15 June 2014
- Submission accepted only in English and in the format presented above.
- Abstract (300 words at maximum).
- Extended summary (2000 words at maximum, including references).
- Poster size is 90x110cm and in accordance with the Poster Model.
- Submission deadline: 15 June 2014.
- E-mail the Extended Summary Form (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com
- By e-mailing this form, you allow the Extended Summary, if selected, to be published in the II World Dyslexia Forum Proceedings.
- For this publication, at least one authors must be registered in the IIWDF.